If you’ve been licensed more than 2 years –
Updated March 2018
Click here if you’ve been licensed less than 2 years.
First things first. You do not renew your license this year. A new 3-year license renewal cycle began July 1, 2017. The next license renewal deadline is June 30, 2020.
- Complete 12 continuing education (CE) hours before June 30, 2018
- Keep your CE or course certificates of completion in case of audit
- Do not submit your CE or course certificates of completion to the Indiana Real Estate Commission (IREC) or Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA), either now or at license renewal time
- Complete your CE through the IAR-owned RECP and complete your REALTOR® Code of Ethics training at the same time; current Code of Ethics training cycle is Jan. 1, 2017—Dec. 31, 2018
- CE all done? RECP offers Code of Ethics training as a standalone course
Call 1-800-742-4067 to signup for in-person Code of Ethics training
- Remember, if you’re a Managing Broker, 4 of the 12 CE hours you complete each year must be state-approved Managing Broker curriculum (no worries, RECP includes this curriculum in each of its 12-hour CE packages above)
- Know you could face a fine or license suspension for not completing CE
- Update your email address with IREC/IPLA for license renewal reminders and other important information from the state of Indiana
Our school staff can help Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.