Indiana REALTORS® have sold $60 billion in residential inventory since our last in-person only Stakeholder Meeting in 2019. We’re excited to return IAR’s annual all-member meeting to a live format – register today for the 2022 Indiana REALTOR® Stakeholder Meeting in Indianapolis, September 19-20.
Who should register for the 2022 Stakeholder Meeting?
- Leaders and aspiring leaders in organized real estate – including local associations – and the community.
- Any REALTOR® eager to maximize their IAR membership and get more involved at the state level.
- Members ready to jump into an in-person agenda filled with market insights, professional development, networking opportunities and more – including a national perspective on the state of real estate from NAR president-elect Kenny Parcell.
Need a hotel room? Book it here.
(deadline to book a discounted room is September 3, 2022)
We’ll also be celebrating our colleagues, recognizing Indiana’s REALTOR® of the Year, Good Neighbor and Distinguished Service award winners, and the Indiana REALTOR® Leadership Academy Class of 2022.
Book a Hotel Room:
We have reserved a block of rooms at our host hotel, the Hilton Indianapolis Inn and Suites.
Book your room by September 3, 2022 to receive a discounted rate.
Here’s a look at what we have planned:
Monday, September 19 – Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
Registration opens at 8:30AM (Monument Hall, Concourse Level), kicking off a packed schedule:
Welcome & Opening Session – 2022 IAR President Andy Rudolph and CEO Mark Fisher
- IAR Year-in-Review: Supporting members in a shifting market
- From what’s now to what’s next – unveiling IAR’s Strategic Plan
Panel Discussion: No Houses, No People, No Jobs
In today’s talent-driven economy, employers and investment go where the people are – so a strong business climate starts with an attractive housing market.
Learn how to partner with Local Economic Development Agencies straight from the experts:
- Pete Novak, Association Executive – GNIAR
- Wendy Dant Chesser, One Southern Indiana
- Vincent Ash, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Paul Wyman, Howard County Commissioner (and IAR Past President)
Moderated by CEO Mark Fisher
Lunch: Paying a Visit and Putting Down Roots IN Indiana
- Hear from Secretary and CEO of the Indiana Destination Development Corporation, Elaine Bedel, about the state’s plans to attract new visitors, residents, and future homeowners with the new talent and tourism campaign, IN Indiana, and a new chapter of the Hoosiers by Choice campaign.
- REALTORS® are selling Indiana’s communities every day – hear about our role and the potential benefits of the new campaign in a candid conversation with Elaine Bedel and IAR President-elect Lynn Wheeler.
- Making R Voices Heard: Leveraging advocacy resources – NAR/IAR Government Relations, RPAC, grassroots mobilization tools and tactics
- IAR at the Bar: What makes you want a drink at the end of the day? Hear from the Legal Team on risk reduction and emerging issues impacting local associations and members-at-large – anti-trust challenges, professional standards, public complaint processes and more
- Big Data (is a) Big Deal: Get a sneak preview of IAR’s new public data portal, putting the power of our vast transaction database to work telling the story of Indiana’s housing market with confidence and credibility.
Closing Session: Kenny Parcell – 2022 NAR President-Elect
Reception & Awards Dinner
After a productive day, reconvene (and get reinspired) with your fellow REALTORS® at the Hilton Victory Ballroom – the dinner program recognizes:
- Indiana REALTOR® of the Year
- IAR Distinguished Service Award
- IAR Good Neighbor Award
- Indiana REALTORS® Leadership Academy Class of 2022 Graduation
Tuesday, September 20
Indiana Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors Meeting
Special Opportunity: Earn Military Relocation Professional Certification – Six (6) Continuing Education Credits – Paul Wyman, Instructor